Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Free health screening, flu shots, and blood pressure tests in Boston
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 07:11 AM
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
The IIIC is holding a free health screening on Tuesday, October 8th from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. Flu shots, blood pressure tests and wellness screenings will be available at no cost to you.
Answers to all of your health insurance and healthcare access questions will also be answered. Appointments are recommended but drop-ins are also welcome.
For additional information and to register for the screening, contact Ciara Lavery at (617) 542-7654. See more: Irish in Boston , Irish Health , Irish Emigrant