Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Did You Know? - Dorchester Substance Abuse Coalition presents “Learning to Cope”
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM
- Irish Cultural Centre upcoming events
- Festival Performer Highlight: Black 47
- Boston Irish Festival Feis
- Irish Pastoral Centre Immigration News
- Senior moments from the IPC
Boston Public Health Commission is hosting health forum in Fields Corner on Wednesday, June 20, 5:30pm at the Dorchester House Multi-Service Center, 1353 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester.
Dorchester Substance Abuse Coalition presents “Learning to Cope” - A forum for parents and teens with several guest speakers including local men and women in recovery and Mrs. Joanne Peterson www.learn2cope.org Tuesday, June 19, 6-8pm at the Leahy-Holloran Community Center, 1 Worrell Street, Dorchester.