Benefit organized for Irish American child with Cerebral Palsy
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
A fundraising benefit will take place in aid of 1-year old Matthew McManus, son of Niall and Tricia McManus of Beverly, MA.
Matthew was recently diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy and will require life-long medical care. Matthew’s father, Niall, is a native of Belcoo, Co. Fermanagh and has been living on the North Shore for the past 10 years.
The fundraising event takes place from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. on July 19 at the Florian Hall (55 Hallet St, Dorchester MA). There will be entertainment provided by D.J. Dan Hallissey, a cash bar, spot prizes and kids’ activities on the night.
Grand Prize Drawing:
1st Prize: Brand new 2013 Hyundai Accent OR $15, 000 CASH
2nd Prize: Weekend for two at the Cape Code Irish Village
3rd Prize: Apple iPad Mini 16GB
Tickets cost $100. Cash donations also accepted at the door.
See more at: http://irishemigrant.com/ie/go.asp?p=story&storyID=15997#sthash.An51a7iD.dpuf