Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Boston Irish Festival's Irish 5K Road Race
Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 05:56 PM
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
The Boston Irish Festival’s Irish 5K Road Race is here! We welcome all participants - runners, walkers, wheelchairs, and children.
Kick-off your Sunday by running in our flat-as-a-pancake race here on the ICC grounds, and receive FREE admission into the festival on Sunday with your bib number to catch entertainment like Atlantic Steps, Devri, the Tom Lannigan Band, Rakish Paddy, and more.
Packet pickup will be from 7:30-8:30am the day of the race, with the race kicking off at 9:00am.
We love to see our runners dressed in their best green running clothes—feel free to be creative with your costume choices! Runners are welcome to the post-race party featuring lots of Guinness, live music, food, and more.
The perfect 5k for a little exercise and a whole lot of fun, the Irish 5K is your opportunity to see premier Irish bands and have a little craic with your friends. Registration is available by visiting our website, www.BostonIrishFestival.info. See more: Irish in Boston , Irish Emigrant , Boston Local , Irish American