Belmar/Lake Como St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Irish Cultural Centre upcoming events
- Boston Irish Festival Band Highlights
- Immigration News from the Irish Pastoral Centre
- Senior moments from the Irish Pastoral Centre
- Congratulations Spring 2013 Home Health Aide Graduates, Teachers and Musicians
An Evening of Irish Culture will be held on March 1, 2013 from 6:30-10:30 p.m. at Waterview Pavilion, Belmar. In 1974 the first St. Patrick’s Day Parade proceeded down the Main Streets of Belmar and Lake Como. Forty years later this parade is a Jersey Shore tradition and one of the largest parades in NJ. Join us as we recognize those who founded and organized the first parade, plus all the Grand and Deputy Grand Marshals of the past 40 years. Let’s celebrate 40 years of Irish culture at the Shore! Music by Thomas Wesley Stern. Tickets are $65 in advance only through Feb. 22 (no sales at the door). Includes hors d’oeuvres, 4 course dinner and open bar. Tickets will be available via Pay Pal or send check payable to (include phone # and e-mail) Belmar/Lake Como St. Patrick’s Parade Committee, P.O. Box 331, Belmar, NJ 07719. Any questions, please contact IrishCultureEvent@gmail.com.