Belmar/Lake Como St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
An Evening of Irish Culture will be held on March 1, 2013 from 6:30-10:30 p.m. at Waterview Pavilion, Belmar. In 1974 the first St. Patrick’s Day Parade proceeded down the Main Streets of Belmar and Lake Como. Forty years later this parade is a Jersey Shore tradition and one of the largest parades in NJ. Join us as we recognize those who founded and organized the first parade, plus all the Grand and Deputy Grand Marshals of the past 40 years. Let’s celebrate 40 years of Irish culture at the Shore! Music by Thomas Wesley Stern. Tickets are $65 in advance only through Feb. 22 (no sales at the door). Includes hors d’oeuvres, 4 course dinner and open bar. Tickets will be available via Pay Pal or send check payable to (include phone # and e-mail) Belmar/Lake Como St. Patrick’s Parade Committee, P.O. Box 331, Belmar, NJ 07719. Any questions, please contact IrishCultureEvent@gmail.com.