BCMFest 11th Annual Showcase to be held in January 2014
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
BCMFest will hold their 11th Annual Showcase of Boston's Irish, Scottish, Cape Breton and other Celtic music in January 2014.
Every year, BCMFest invites performers to submit an application that describes themselves and the musical or dance act they wish to share in the festival's upbeat, all-ages-friendly environment.
This is your chance to pitch new or existing acts, cross-genre collaborations, participatory and/or family events for BCMFest 2014. Think outside the box. BCMFest is a home for the things you've always wanted to try.
One important note for this year's application: All performers - whether they have played at the festival before or not - must submit a sound sample. If you appeared at a BCMFest in some previous year, please include an updated recording with your application; maybe you have a new member or two, or have broadened your repertoire, or made other changes to your sound.
Performer applications are available to download at http://passim.org/BCMFest. We look forward to hearing from you.
See more at: http://irishemigrant.com/ie/go.asp?p=story&storyID=15884#sthash.BF9KdgL2.dpuf