Access to caregivers, home health aides and companions in Boston
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
Caregivers, Home Health Aides and Companions can be accessed by contacting the Irish Pastoral Centre – this is a service that the IPC has been offering for the past 25 years.
If you need someone or know of anyone who is looking for that ‘Irish Connection’ please reach out to Kathleen. The Irish Pastoral Center also carries housing listings, if you have an apartment that needs renting; consider the IPC as a ‘bulletin board’ to advertise. We’re here for you!!
For more information please call 617-265-5300 X 11