Access to caregivers, home health aides and companions in Boston
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
Caregivers, Home Health Aides and Companions can be accessed by contacting the Irish Pastoral Centre – this is a service that the IPC has been offering for the past 25 years.
If you need someone or know of anyone who is looking for that ‘Irish Connection’ please reach out to Kathleen. The Irish Pastoral Center also carries housing listings, if you have an apartment that needs renting; consider the IPC as a ‘bulletin board’ to advertise. We’re here for you!!
For more information please call 617-265-5300 X 11