Citizenship Attorney Eric Lockwood welcomed to Irish International Immigrant Center
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
|Erik Lockwood, Immigration and Citizenship
The IIIC welcomed Eric Lockwood to its Citizenship Services team in January of 2013. Eric graduated from Boston College Law School in 2006 and is an experienced immigration and citizenship attorney.
Eric is a cultured, dual citizen of the United States and Brazil. He grew up in Massachusetts but has lived in Washington, DC; Sao Paolo, Brazil; Paris, France; and most recently practiced immigration law in Los Angeles, California. He speaks English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
Eric is a hard worker who is dedicated to serving the IIIC community. He has provided us with a great deal of knowledge and expertise in the area of citizenship services, and we look forward to his continued help in the future!