Ireland Callingby John Spain
- "Greed is good", especially in Ireland it seems with pillars of society on the take
- Vintage pamphlets offer a glimpse at the rules of 50s-era Irish Catholicism
- A leap of faith by Ireland, the exit from the IMF/EU bailout
- A temporary detour from ecomic issues to Irish soccer madness
- Give Britain a break after decades of Irish emigration to the UK
You don't think we're up to it? Just wait a couple of months. The upcoming budget in December could be the turning point.
Howlin's full title, by the way, is minister for public expenditure and reform. That's right -- REFORM. Don't laugh.