Ireland Callingby John Spain
- Abortion reform Irish style - Women still have no rights over their own bodies, continue to travel to the UK for procedure
- We’re total abortion hypocrites - proposals for new legislation were laughable
- Catch 22 for Irish abortion law - navigating Ireland’s rigid, Catholic influence legal framework and Savita Halappanavar’s case
- The late Baroness Margaret Thatcher had her good points
- Letters from the tax man - the mounting cost of Ireland's property tax and running the country
Now it's up to the government to decide what to do. It's not just a question of meeting the demands of the European Court. It's because we do not want to see another tragedy like Savita.
Thanks for nothing, Enda.
3 billion payment on bank debt back to Europe.