Ireland Callingby John Spain
- Abortion reform Irish style - Women still have no rights over their own bodies, continue to travel to the UK for procedure
- We’re total abortion hypocrites - proposals for new legislation were laughable
- Catch 22 for Irish abortion law - navigating Ireland’s rigid, Catholic influence legal framework and Savita Halappanavar’s case
- The late Baroness Margaret Thatcher had her good points
- Letters from the tax man - the mounting cost of Ireland's property tax and running the country
They're not capable of doing it by themselves. Sad, but true.
“What good is it to you? You get all that money but you have still got to sit in your house at night in L.A. and you have got to say to yourself, ‘What are you doing? What is my life about?’ Where he has gone now is a pretty empty place."
Ole! It's the Spanish solution to the Irish problem.