Ireland Callingby John Spain
John doesn't mince words, and uses the unminced words to talk about Ireland's problems.
- Abortion reform Irish style - Women still have no rights over their own bodies, continue to travel to the UK for procedure
- We’re total abortion hypocrites - proposals for new legislation were laughable
- Catch 22 for Irish abortion law - navigating Ireland’s rigid, Catholic influence legal framework and Savita Halappanavar’s case
- The late Baroness Margaret Thatcher had her good points
- Letters from the tax man - the mounting cost of Ireland's property tax and running the country
Ireland Calling for August 2012
Friday, August 31, 2012 at 08:39 AM
Not only would it solve most of our budget problem this year, it would be the fair thing to do. Everyone would be carrying the burden. It just might prevent the ticking pensions time bomb going off.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 09:24 AM