Ireland Callingby John Spain
John doesn't mince words, and uses the unminced words to talk about Ireland's problems.
- "Greed is good", especially in Ireland it seems with pillars of society on the take
- Vintage pamphlets offer a glimpse at the rules of 50s-era Irish Catholicism
- A leap of faith by Ireland, the exit from the IMF/EU bailout
- A temporary detour from ecomic issues to Irish soccer madness
- Give Britain a break after decades of Irish emigration to the UK
Ireland Calling for August 2012
Friday, August 31, 2012 at 08:39 AM
Not only would it solve most of our budget problem this year, it would be the fair thing to do. Everyone would be carrying the burden. It just might prevent the ticking pensions time bomb going off.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 09:24 AM