Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Will Ferrell is serious about voting, Barack Obama and helping you move your couch - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 05:04 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Will Ferrell will do anything to get you to vote|
And man is her serious! He'll even help you move furniture or make you dinner. Can we hold him to this.
His very very serious video appeared on Barack Obama's campaign official YouTube page.
Here's the video:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...