Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Waterfront Irish castle rents for just $13,125- SEE PHOTOS
Posted on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 01:18 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The six bedroom period waterfront castle has five bedrooms and is available furnished or unfurnished.
The exclusive residence is located in the leafy suburb of Dalkey in South Co. Dublin and overlooks Dublin bay.
With a bit of spare cash, you can move in within the next six months
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra