Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Waterfront Irish castle rents for just $13,125- SEE PHOTOS
Posted on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 01:18 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The six bedroom period waterfront castle has five bedrooms and is available furnished or unfurnished.
The exclusive residence is located in the leafy suburb of Dalkey in South Co. Dublin and overlooks Dublin bay.
With a bit of spare cash, you can move in within the next six months
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...