Twitter users show ignorance - didn’t realize the Titanic was real
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
Appalled and shocked…We don’t blame you.
This screen shot, of Twitter users conversing over the Titanic, has gone viral, and it’s no wonder. The shocking images show a list of Twitter users who had not realized that James Cameron’s movie "Titanic", starring Leonardo DiCaprio, was actually based on real historic event.
As Journal.ie commented “You couldn’t make it up”.
What’s even more worrying is that this isn’t an isolated event.
The Huffington Post noticed this before (see image above). And here one lost soul turns to Yahoo Answers to figure out what the truth is.
A worrying indictment of the lack of historic knowledge in the younger generations? No…I’m sure it’ll be fine.
Back to tweeting about One Direction and Niall Horan it is!
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- Ten best Irish lies — fabulous fibs that...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Aussie outlaw Ned Kelly is the center of...