Traps Army get international suppport - adorable Thai children sing "Rocky Road to Poland" - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
I dont' want to put anymore pressure on Giovanni Trapattoni and the boys but you better not disappoint this adorable kids.
Posted on YouTube the clip entitle "Thai Tims-Rocky Road to Poland" shows a group of about 40 kinds belting out the Green Army's official anthem for the UEFA Euro 2012.
The video, which has gone viral on Facebook among Irish fans, was posted by the Good Child Foundation, an organization in Thailand that works with down syndrome children. According to their site they "use songs sung in the English language to improve our students understanding of the language and also their literacy skills."
Recently a group of Thai Tims visited Celtic Park in Glasgow....which explains the jerseys.
Here's the clip, I defy you not to smile:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...