Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Three siblings all share the same birthday two years apart - SEE VIDEO
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 07:43 AM
- Irish Eurovision star Ryan Dolan’s song enters charts in 17 countries, including Australia - VIDEO
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
The O’Shea family from Milltown have been blessed with three daughters all born on the same date, January 2, two years apart in 2007, 2009 and 2011.
Their mother, Stella, said “It certainly wasn't planned. You couldn't have planned it…They were all natural births and they were all late. It was just the way it worked out that I ended up getting pregnant in March and giving birth in January."
Mike, the girls father said the old daughters are delighted at the arrival of Holly who was born this year. He said “They know Holly was born on their birthday and they're very excited about the new baby and just can't leave her alone...We're delighted to show them off. It's nice to have a bit of good news for a change.
"We've been trying to get in touch with the Guinness Book of Records, but we've had no joy yet on that.”
Here’s the TV3 news feature on the family:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Boston immigration center apologizes to young...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Justice Minister hangs on as Shattergate...
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Sleazy secrets and the American Dream of...
- ‘Quiet Man’ star Maureen O’Hara says John...