Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Three siblings all share the same birthday two years apart - SEE VIDEO
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 07:43 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The O’Shea family from Milltown have been blessed with three daughters all born on the same date, January 2, two years apart in 2007, 2009 and 2011.
Their mother, Stella, said “It certainly wasn't planned. You couldn't have planned it…They were all natural births and they were all late. It was just the way it worked out that I ended up getting pregnant in March and giving birth in January."
Mike, the girls father said the old daughters are delighted at the arrival of Holly who was born this year. He said “They know Holly was born on their birthday and they're very excited about the new baby and just can't leave her alone...We're delighted to show them off. It's nice to have a bit of good news for a change.
"We've been trying to get in touch with the Guinness Book of Records, but we've had no joy yet on that.”
Here’s the TV3 news feature on the family:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- 'Danny Boy' turns 100 and the experts explain...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...