Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Three siblings all share the same birthday two years apart - SEE VIDEO
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 07:43 AM
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
The O’Shea family from Milltown have been blessed with three daughters all born on the same date, January 2, two years apart in 2007, 2009 and 2011.
Their mother, Stella, said “It certainly wasn't planned. You couldn't have planned it…They were all natural births and they were all late. It was just the way it worked out that I ended up getting pregnant in March and giving birth in January."
Mike, the girls father said the old daughters are delighted at the arrival of Holly who was born this year. He said “They know Holly was born on their birthday and they're very excited about the new baby and just can't leave her alone...We're delighted to show them off. It's nice to have a bit of good news for a change.
"We've been trying to get in touch with the Guinness Book of Records, but we've had no joy yet on that.”
Here’s the TV3 news feature on the family:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...