Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
The Rubberbandits wonder if Christ haunts the Eucharist in new promo video for Science Week 2012 in Ireland - VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 11:52 PM
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
- Galway teacher thrilled to receive thank you letter from President Obama for sketch drawing
|The Rubberbandits on Science|
The lads - Blind Boy Boat Club and Mr Chrome - sat down with Dr. Luke O’Neill in order to get to the bottom of the age-old question - does Christ himself haunt the Eucharist served at Mass?
“Do you think that one day science can prove that Communion wafers are haunted with the ghost of Christ?” the lads asked the amused doctor.
In the video posted on their YouTube channel, the lads introduce the video writing, “We made this video for science week. The economy is in a terrible state, a good solution to this is for you to become a scientist and get pure innovative. So watch our guide to Chemistry, listen, learn and then go to your nearest scientist recruitment center.”
See if they find out their answer about the Eucharist and Christ, and learn a little more about science, in the video below!
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- Census shows more Catholics than Protestants...
- New reports suggest Robert F Kennedy’s wife...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Prospects for immigration reform bill are...
- Young people worst affected by Ireland’s...
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...
- Disgraced Cardinal Keith O’Brien leaves Scotlan