Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
The New York Giants win Super Bowl against New England Patriots again, kind of – VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 at 06:07 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
In the tricky simulation we see Giants’ Quarterback Eli Manning named the MVP, completing 25 of 39 passes with two touchdowns and an interception. New England Patriots’ Tom Brady also had a big day, throwing for 327 yards and three touchdowns with one interception.
Manning and Giants win!
Is this a reflection of things to come? Who will be the big winner on Sunday, 5th February at the Super Bowl?
Here’s the video:
More stories Irish American news from IrishCentral
New move means Irish E3 visa bill now likely to pass senate
What’s going on in Ireland in February - music, festivals, and more
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...