Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
The most disgusting Irish Bailey’s Cream cocktail - an Alien Brain Hemorrhage cocktail
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 05:31 AM
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
- Galway teacher thrilled to receive thank you letter from President Obama for sketch drawing
|Alien Brain Hemorrhage|
The image above is what is known as an Alien Brain Hemorrhage. It is so called either because it looks like an bloody alien’s brain or because it will make you feel like you’re living a scene from Ridley Scott’s “Alien” movie the morning after you’ve drunk a couple of these shots. The jury’s still out on that one.
To create this spectacular concoction you’ll need to put together half a shot glass full of peach schnapps with Bailey’s Irish Cream poured on top. When the glass is almost full tip in a small amount of blue curacao. Wait for this to settle and add a splash of grenadine.
A brave soul who has actually tried this drink assures me that it does curdle and as you tip it back your gullet you can feel the lump of Bailey’s hit your throat.
Ideal for St. Patrick’s Day right? If you have a death wish.
More offbeat Irish stories from IrishCentral
‘Evil’ Irish lady steals $1 million from Archdiocese of New York
In new book Irish prostitute talks about her double life as middle class mother
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Irish footballer under investigation after...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...