The perfect cocktail for Halloween, an Irish Bailey’s Cream Alien Brain Hemorrhage
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Alien Brain Hemorrhage|
If you thought an Irish Car Bomb was bad (3/4 pint Guinness stout, 1/2 shot Bailey's Irish cream, 1/2 shot Jameson Irish whiskey), you ain't seen nothing yet.
The image above is what is known as an Alien Brain Hemorrhage. It is so called either because it looks like an bloody alien’s brain or because it will make you feel like you’re living a scene from Ridley Scott’s “Alien” movie the morning after you’ve drunk a couple of these shots. The jury’s still out on that one.
To create this spectacular concoction you’ll need to put together half a shot glass full of peach schnapps with Bailey’s Irish Cream poured on top. When the glass is almost full tip in a small amount of blue curacao. Wait for this to settle and add a splash of grenadine.
A brave soul who has actually tried this drink assures me that it does curdle and as you tip it back your gullet you can feel the lump of Bailey’s hit your throat.
Ideal for Halloween right? If you have a death wish.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm