Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
TG4 launch a free Irish language iphone app - an bhfuil cupla focail agat?
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 at 01:53 PM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Screen grab from Cúla4 app|
Aimed at school children, TG4 launched the Cúla4 app, which provides explanations for more than 100 Irish language words. The app also provides spelling tips and a guide on pronunciation.
It is currently available to download by searching for Cúla4 in iTunes. It is free and compatible with all iPhone and iPad devices. The Android version will be available soon, said TG4.
Gaelic Girl Tessa: How to look like an American in Ireland
Read more news from Ireland
Reckless Tipperary driver prison bound after posting antics on YouTube – VIDEO
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...