Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Terrifying footage - Irish fishing trawler defies storm weather warnings – VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM
- Australian court hears supermarket's 'freshly made bread' imported from Ireland
- Kickstarter project launched for Irish dance video game featuring Fusion Fighters - VIDEO
- Dubliners jump off restaurant rooftop into the River Liffey - VIDEO
- Stamps celebrating 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's visit to Ireland revealed - PHOTOS
- 3 kittens, 3 ducklings and a mother cat called Della - more video of the adorable animals from Offaly
|John B (Credit: El Paso Restaurant)|
The bad weather in Ireland is expected to lift soon but Met Eireann were right when they warned that up to 50 millimeters of rain would fall over 30 hours. Also gale force warning were in affect from Valentia to Malin Head and on the Irish Sea.
The John B’s owner told the Irish Examiner that in this economy the fishermen cannot lose a day at sea and just decided to “go for it”.
The footage taken by stormytom:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.
- President Obama urges all of Northern Ireland...