Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Terrifying footage - Irish fishing trawler defies storm weather warnings – VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|John B (Credit: El Paso Restaurant)|
The bad weather in Ireland is expected to lift soon but Met Eireann were right when they warned that up to 50 millimeters of rain would fall over 30 hours. Also gale force warning were in affect from Valentia to Malin Head and on the Irish Sea.
The John B’s owner told the Irish Examiner that in this economy the fishermen cannot lose a day at sea and just decided to “go for it”.
The footage taken by stormytom:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...