Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Talk like a real life Leprechaun - new iPhone app for kids - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 09:11 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Just like a digital talking parrot Woody's app allows you to record a phrase and have Woody repeat the phrase back to you in an every so 'begorrah, bejaysus' accent.
Woody's described as a "digital hooligan" that "will repeat anything users say, react to their touch, and even grant users a pot of gold should they wish for it!"
Irish drinkers stunned as bull barges through pub
Get your Halloween Princess Beatrice hat here - straight from Kate and William's wedding
Miracle kitten survived five-day journey trapped in a dumpster
"If users talk to Woody he'll repeat whatever they say in his signature high pitched voice. If they poke him with their finger Woody will react, often offering different responses depending on how users touch him. Tickle him and he'll burst out laughing, but hit him a little too hard and Woody won't be nearly so enthusiastic. Users can even have Woody say their favorite movie quotes or grant them gold with a single click"
Here's a clip of what the app can do:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Top ten worst ever Irish Christmas gifts,...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Address by Nelson Mandela to Joint Houses...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...