Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Talk like a real life Leprechaun - new iPhone app for kids - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 09:11 AM
- Australian court hears supermarket's 'freshly made bread' imported from Ireland
- Kickstarter project launched for Irish dance video game featuring Fusion Fighters - VIDEO
- Dubliners jump off restaurant rooftop into the River Liffey - VIDEO
- Stamps celebrating 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's visit to Ireland revealed - PHOTOS
- 3 kittens, 3 ducklings and a mother cat called Della - more video of the adorable animals from Offaly
Just like a digital talking parrot Woody's app allows you to record a phrase and have Woody repeat the phrase back to you in an every so 'begorrah, bejaysus' accent.
Woody's described as a "digital hooligan" that "will repeat anything users say, react to their touch, and even grant users a pot of gold should they wish for it!"
Irish drinkers stunned as bull barges through pub
Get your Halloween Princess Beatrice hat here - straight from Kate and William's wedding
Miracle kitten survived five-day journey trapped in a dumpster
"If users talk to Woody he'll repeat whatever they say in his signature high pitched voice. If they poke him with their finger Woody will react, often offering different responses depending on how users touch him. Tickle him and he'll burst out laughing, but hit him a little too hard and Woody won't be nearly so enthusiastic. Users can even have Woody say their favorite movie quotes or grant them gold with a single click"
Here's a clip of what the app can do:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.