Stephen Colbert gets down with the hipster trend of diaperless babies, suggests ‘Kiddie Litter’ - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Stephen Colbert, host of Comedy Central’s ‘The Colbert Report,’ shared on his show this week a new trend spawning amongst “hipster” parents. The trend? Not using diapers on their pre-toilet trained kids, but rather let them “eliminate” in sinks, toilets or bowls.
The movement is being backed by those who say it reduces diaper rash, reduces the waste of disposable diapers and, of course, helps parents get in touch with their children’s “most intimate functions.”
In the video below, Stephen Colbert shares how he thinks he might be able to help parents further fulfill their “diaperless” wishes. His idea? ‘Kiddie Litter,’ of course!
Check out the video here:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...