Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Startling graph shows the fall of Ireland's property prices
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 08:18 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
According to a report from MyHome.ie the average asking price for property in Dublin is now $368,000 (€260,000) and $428,000 (€302,000)
In the property barometer published on FinFacts.ie it also showed that the price of a one-bedroom apartment in Dublin is now dropping by an average of $7,000 (€5,000) every 3 months.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...