Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Startling graph shows the fall of Ireland's property prices
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 08:18 AM
- Irish Eurovision star Ryan Dolan’s song enters charts in 17 countries, including Australia - VIDEO
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
According to a report from MyHome.ie the average asking price for property in Dublin is now $368,000 (€260,000) and $428,000 (€302,000)
In the property barometer published on FinFacts.ie it also showed that the price of a one-bedroom apartment in Dublin is now dropping by an average of $7,000 (€5,000) every 3 months.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Irish finance minister says US Senate are...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Calls for Irish Justice Minister to resign...
- Irish anti-austerity protesters chain themselve