Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Startling graph shows the fall of Ireland's property prices
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 08:18 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
According to a report from MyHome.ie the average asking price for property in Dublin is now $368,000 (€260,000) and $428,000 (€302,000)
In the property barometer published on FinFacts.ie it also showed that the price of a one-bedroom apartment in Dublin is now dropping by an average of $7,000 (€5,000) every 3 months.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...