Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Spectacular views of Dublin by night and a punked up 'Molly Malone' - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 08:44 AM
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
|Dublin by night|
Here's a short film from Visit Dublin with some great views of Dublin by night accompanied by a punked up version of one of the city's anthem's "Molly Malone".
The night-time tour of Dublin brings the viewer from the hills on the south side of the city down on to the Liffey Quays with beautiful views of the old and new Dublin. Just some of the sights include the Custom House, Ireland's new Conference Center, the Sean O'Casey Bridge, the back lanes near Windmill Studio, College Green and Trinity College.
More entertainment news on IrishCentral
Top ten Irish turkeys for this Thanksgiving - PHOTOS
Marriage of two former Death Row inmates, one Irish, one American
This short film was recently showcased at Dublin's Darklight Festival.
Here's the video:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Did Pope Francis perform an exorcism at the...
- 87-year-old sues Donald Trump over condo...
- Immigration reform bill passes a huge hurdle...
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- 'I expect terror attacks during G8 summit'...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- Sordid tale of Jimmy Savile to become a musical