Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Spectacular views of Dublin by night and a punked up 'Molly Malone' - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 08:44 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Dublin by night|
Here's a short film from Visit Dublin with some great views of Dublin by night accompanied by a punked up version of one of the city's anthem's "Molly Malone".
The night-time tour of Dublin brings the viewer from the hills on the south side of the city down on to the Liffey Quays with beautiful views of the old and new Dublin. Just some of the sights include the Custom House, Ireland's new Conference Center, the Sean O'Casey Bridge, the back lanes near Windmill Studio, College Green and Trinity College.
More entertainment news on IrishCentral
Top ten Irish turkeys for this Thanksgiving - PHOTOS
Marriage of two former Death Row inmates, one Irish, one American
This short film was recently showcased at Dublin's Darklight Festival.
Here's the video:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm