Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Smiling Hillary Clinton returns to work - presented with football helmet by her staff
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 at 09:01 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Hillary Clinton gets a little protections from her staff|
United States Secret of State returned to work on Monday after almost a month of health problems. The State Department released some cheery photos of Clinton being presented with a football helmet by her staff, before chairing a weekly meeting of assistant secretaries.
Clinton was recently released from a New York City hospital where she was treated for a blood clot, in a vein between her brain and skull. The clot was brought on by a concussion she obtained in December when she collapsed at home due to dehydration.
The 65-year-old, soon to be retired secretary, was presented with the football helment, for extra protection, and a football jersey with the number 112, representing each of the countries she has has visited while working in this position.
Read more: Hillary Clinton to make full recovery after blood clot found near brain
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...