Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Sleepwalker sues Kerry company for defamation
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 01:56 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Donal Kinsella (67) told the High Court he believes the incident was used to reduce his status in the company in order to give control to the company's chairman and his son.
The Kerry company, Kenmare Resources, issued a press release after the incident which caused widespread media coverage.
An independent inquiry, later absolved Mr Kinsella from any wrongdoing.
However he told the court that he was subjected to cat calling and jokes in all social situations.
The case continues at the High Court.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- How Christmas was in my father’s time