Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
‘Six degrees of Kevin Bacon’ Flashdance star lends cult game to Irish advertisement - VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 07:31 AM
- Irish Eurovision star Ryan Dolan’s song enters charts in 17 countries, including Australia - VIDEO
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
Now the Hollywood star has linked himself to the Irish pop sensation Jedward. The Irish twins achieved fame after being featured on the UK edition of the X Factor in 2009.
In his latest advertisement for a mobile company, the ‘Footloose’ star says “When Jedward got voted off, I wept in my trailer.”
Watch the TV ad below:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Calls for Irish Justice Minister to resign...
- Irish finance minister says US Senate are...