Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
‘Six degrees of Kevin Bacon’ Flashdance star lends cult game to Irish advertisement - VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 07:31 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Now the Hollywood star has linked himself to the Irish pop sensation Jedward. The Irish twins achieved fame after being featured on the UK edition of the X Factor in 2009.
In his latest advertisement for a mobile company, the ‘Footloose’ star says “When Jedward got voted off, I wept in my trailer.”
Watch the TV ad below:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...