Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Shamrock flavored chips – Perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 at 05:31 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Keoghs' Shamrock and Sour Cream chips|
You can buy these Irish delights directly from the Keogh family via their Facebook page.
According to the Keoghs they’re the only farm to produce fresh potatoes and fresh chips side by side.
On their Facebook page they announced “Just when you thought our crisps couldn’t be more Irish…check out our new Shamrock & Sour Cream flavor! Specially created on the Farm for St Patrick’s Day & available for a limited time only, we want you to celebrate the “Taste of the Irish” with Keogh’s this March!”
Tom Keogh told World Irish “The idea for a Shamrock crisp came from our absolute pride in being Irish farmers and a constant need to be innovative in our offering, we are very excited about them and already have interest from abroad.”
They are producing the chips in association with Living Shamrock, in Ballinskelligs, County Kerry. This is the companies who have been producing fresh shamrock for US presidents since 1952.
For more information visit their website www.keoghs.ie.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...