Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
"Sex in the City's" Sarah Jessica Parker made a surprise visit to Woodlawn's Irish Center - she just can't stay away from Irish people
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 04:48 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|SJP pops in to the Aisling Irish Community Center|
Sarah Jessica Parker made a surprise visit to the Aisling Irish Community Center (990 McLean Ave. in Yonkers) to find out more about the center's programs and services for people living in Yonkers and Woodlawn.
The "Sex and The City" star was impressed with the work of the center and promised to visit again when she stops by to pick up Irish products in the shops along McLean Avenue.
Later, when interviewed on "Access Hollywood," the Emmy-winning actress spoke about her trip to McLean Avenue and how she met a lovely nun: Aisling Center's own Sister Christine!
Read more: ‘Sex and the City’ star Sarah Jessica Parker visits Irish neighborhood in Yonkers
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...