Robin Thicke, Jimmy Fallon and the Roots perform ‘Blurred Lines’
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
“Late Night’ host Jimmy Fallon is the latest star to record a remix of the summer hit "Blurred Lines”.
The original music video sparked controversy this summer as it features an array of naked female models in suggestive poses.
Fallon, was joined by his house band The Roots and "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke to perform the hit song on kids' instruments during his Thursday night show.
Fallon's helps keep the beat on a woodblock in the child friendly version, in the Late Night "Music Room." There is even a guy in the corner playing a “banana shaker”!
It’s not the first time Fallon has used kids percussion, last year he did a kids instrument version of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe."
Watch Team "Late Night" rock the relentlessly catchy tune below:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...