'Republic of Telly’s' 'You know you’re Irish' factually correct - goes viral - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|"Republic of Telly" knock the nail on the head with "You know
you're Irish when" video
The RTE show "Republic of Telly" hit the nail on the head this week with their "You Know You're Irish When" video. If you're not Irish however we're not sure if you'll "get it".
From your Mammy asking you what Mass was about ("aliens and stuff") colloqualisms like people who thinks everything is modern society is "a disgrace", to ending a phonecall with "bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye....bye". And of course there's always that person in your life who knows how much every piece of property has devalued since "the boom".
There were tears shed in the office over this video that went viral on YouTube after the Monday night's show. Enjoy!
Here's the clip:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...