Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Quentin Tarantino amazed by ‘Pulp Fiction Kerry Shtyle’ dubbed skit by Irish students - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 05:14 AM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
While chatting with late night host Graham Norton, ‘Django Unchained’ director Quentin Tarantino got a taste of his classic flick ‘Pulp Fiction’ with an Irish slant.
Film students from Co Kerry dubbed over a scene from the film with thick Kerry accents, leaving director Tarantino quite impressed.
Check out the video below.
Read more: Jimmy Kimmel’s “Movie: The Movie” skit stars Colin Farrell, Edward Norton and more - VIDEO
Read more: Aidan Quinn and Mike Connor talk “Allegiance” - a new Iraq war military drama - VIDEO
See more: Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...