Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Patriot's QB Tom Brady's Australian UGG advertisement revealed - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 at 02:07 PM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
UGG have been trying to get men interested in the soft slouchy cuddly boots and shoes and getting Brady and rapper Mos Def to sign up as faces of the brand is their first push.
Forbes name Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen the highest-paid celebrity couple
Patriot’s Tom Brady voted the best quarterback in the world by ESPN
Brady claims that he's always been an UGGs fan. He said "It was always my favorite Christmas present to get. I have been wearing the UGG for a long time.”UGG even gifted the entire Patriots roster with new boots.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra