Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Patriot's QB Tom Brady's Australian UGG advertisement revealed - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 at 02:07 PM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
UGG have been trying to get men interested in the soft slouchy cuddly boots and shoes and getting Brady and rapper Mos Def to sign up as faces of the brand is their first push.
Forbes name Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen the highest-paid celebrity couple
Patriot’s Tom Brady voted the best quarterback in the world by ESPN
Brady claims that he's always been an UGGs fan. He said "It was always my favorite Christmas present to get. I have been wearing the UGG for a long time.”UGG even gifted the entire Patriots roster with new boots.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...