Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
One of Ireland's top accountancy firms investigates raunchy emails
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 01:57 AM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
The investigation was prompted after pictures of a new female employee were sent around and nominated for a “Top 10”.
The original circular was sent among 17 male staff members before been forwarded to other businesses. It included the names and pictures of 13 junior female employees who had recently joined the accountancy firm as trainee accountants.
The accountancy firm which employs 2,000 people in Ireland, launched an investigation last night after they were informed of the matter.
"We are taking this matter extremely seriously and are launching a full investigation. We will take all necessary steps and actions in line with our firms polices and procedures," PWC's human resources partner Carmel O'Connor said last night.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...