Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Memories of New York on 9/11 - 'Ground Zero 360C°' exhibition - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 06:38 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
An exhibition of Nicola McClean's photography "Ground Zero 360C°" are on show at the National Museum of Ireland, in Dublin. The exhibition includes many never seen photos of New York on 9/11.
McClean met her husband, Paul, when our sister publication, The Irish Voice, sent her to take his photo during the winter of 2000. Her husband was the youngest commanding officer in the history of the NYPD at that time. They were both in New York on September 11.
For more information visit www.groundzero360.org
Here's a slideshow of her work:
READ MORE:New 9/11 photos to be unveiled at Dublin, Chicago exhibit
London Style Riots Planned for New York?
Ron Clifford escaped World Trade Center, as sister and niece killed in plane
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Top ten worst ever Irish Christmas gifts,...
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Address by Nelson Mandela to Joint Houses...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...