Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Man jailed in Ireland for drug possession despite defense that he found the drugs under a tree
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 10:39 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Tomasz Pryzjemski (25) told the police he did not intend on selling the drugs and he did not have a drug problem. The police also found smaller amounts of cannabis in his bedside locker. Pryzjemski said these were a gift.
Pryzjemski eventually pleaded guilty to possession of 4.5kilograms of canabis. He will deported after serving his eight-year sentence.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm