Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Man jailed in Ireland for drug possession despite defense that he found the drugs under a tree
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 10:39 AM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
Tomasz Pryzjemski (25) told the police he did not intend on selling the drugs and he did not have a drug problem. The police also found smaller amounts of cannabis in his bedside locker. Pryzjemski said these were a gift.
Pryzjemski eventually pleaded guilty to possession of 4.5kilograms of canabis. He will deported after serving his eight-year sentence.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...