Man allegedly wipes face with €50 note at Galway races (VIDEO)
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|A screen grab of the man wiping his face|
A video of a man allegedly wiping his face with a €50 ($66) note at Ireland’s famous Galway races has gone viral.
The 15-second clip has gained more than 322,000 views on YouTube, since it was uploaded on August 1.
While a RTE reporter was interviewing former golf pro Barry Orr, the man smartly dressed in a suit can be seen struggling to find something to wipe his face with, as he is caught in the rain.
The a gold ring clad man then picks what appears to be a €50 note out of his suit pocket and wipes his face with it.
Some viewers on Youtube were horrified over the man’s actions.
Assfsdaf asfdsfa wrote: ‘He has shown no respect for money or the people who struggle to keep afloat this gobsh**e is an a**hole of the highest order!’
Another commenter didn’t see what the big deal was.
Thepolyflasher wrote: “Money is just fucking PAPER! And the money is not even destroyed. So what the fuss? “
Check out the video below
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...